Users can get a transportation service easily just by determining the location and destination an the map in app.
Passengers can see the fee by entering their location and destination into the map on the application.
Through the admin panel we can see the history of service usage by users and application for driver's trip details.
Display vehicle's location in real time on the map and user can order the nearby available vehicle.
you can see the function to track driver's movements through the admin panel and even their revenue.
For optional,you can make changes to the app design or adding a new features to the existing app features.
Followings are USER application features provided by online transport application services, including:
• User registration and login
• Select a taxi or motorcycle taxi online from Google maps
• The application detects the location of the closest driver
• Use GPS to choose pickup by address
• Request available driver to accept orders
• Cancel an order
• Track drivers
• Driver details and contact details
• Create and edit profiles
• View history feature
• See pending requests from drivers
• See drivers taking orders
Followings are DRIVER application features provided by online transport application services, including:
• Login into the application
• Search for orders from user
• Notification about orders from users
• Receive orders from users
• Cancel orders from users
• Dropping off passengers is complete
• Online / offline changing status – appears on the map in the application used by user
• View history
1) Registering new drivers / vehicles
2) Tracking the location of the driver through an interactive map
3) See all information about registered users
4) See all information about registered drivers
5) Viewing history details
6) Filtering the history of transactions based on location, driver’s name, user’s name and order date